A selection of installations using the RED A03 V12 Jet-A engine as a prime drive system and in hybrid concepts.
- Airlander Hybrid Air VehicleThe Hybrid Air Vehicles HAV 304/Airlander 10 is a hybrid airship designed and built by British manufacturer Hybrid Air Vehicles (HAV). Comprising a helium airship with auxiliary wing and … Weiterlesen
- AirTractor AT-301The AT-301 is widely used for agricultural work and was manufactured by Air Tractor in the US since 1976. The … Weiterlesen
- Ampaire ECO CaravanAmpaire is developing with its Eco Caravan aircraft an upgrade to the current world wide operated Cessna Grand Caravan fleet. … Weiterlesen
- DHC-2 BEAVERA DHC-2 Beaver powered by the RED A03 V12 Jet-A compression ignition engine combines the well proven workhorse with efficient … Weiterlesen
- OTTO Aviation CELERAThe Celera 500L is powered by RED Aircraft RED A03 engine. The bullet plane is designed for transcontinental range with … Weiterlesen
- Yakovlev YAK-18TRED A03 Powered YAK-18T Red aircraft GmbH has successfully fitted its revolutionary RED A03 engine to a YAK18T. By retrofitting … Weiterlesen
- Yakovlev YAK-52First flown in 1976, The Yak-52 is a two-seat, single-engine monoplane, designed by Aleksandir Sergievich Yakovlev. It was first developed … Weiterlesen